BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF ELEVATORS
$145(+HST) / per person
In-class & On-site training available
Superintendents, assistant superintendents, property managers and assistants, operations personnel and building owners who would like to know the workings of one of their key pieces of infrastructure.
- Topics covered:
- Typical daily checks (generic checklist to be developed)
- What to look for to prevent chargeable service calls
- Dealing with trapped passengers, assessing the situation, when to call 911 etc
- What information to get before making the service call for an entrapment
- What can wait until the next maintenance visit and what can’t
- How to make an inquiry from the service provider
- Q&A with an elevator professional, experienced in all aspects of elevating devices and situations arising from equipment failure
- Understanding elevator “lingo” or terminology
- Whatever the company’s key needs are!